Monday, July 27, 2009

28 weeks. Another huge milestone

Today I am 28 weeks pregnant which is a HUGE milestone in a triplet pregnancy. At this point, the babies survival rate is like 90-95% with usually no life long complications which is great! I go for an appointment with the peri on Wednesday so hopefully my insides are still holding up well. ha ha. This weekend has probably been the roughest weekend so far. I had lots of contractions and some new aches and pains. I am sure this is all typical for me at this point but it still STINKS!!! I am pretty much miserable 100% of the time and I hate not being able to chase around Emily and get on the floor to play with her like I use to. I also can't stand being limited to what I can do. If you know me, you know I am not one to sit still so this is all a huge adjustment. I could type pages of complaints so I will stop at that and sum it up by saying that this pregnancy is taking its toll on me emotionally and physically. It's for sure the toughest thing I have ever done. I am trying to be tough but not sure I am doing a very good job at it. Anyway, I will update again after my appointment on Wednesday and also try to post a picture of my big belly.

7 Responses to “28 weeks. Another huge milestone”

Carrie said...

So very glad all is great! Congrats on 28 weeks!!! And sorry about all the aches and pains.

Anonymous said...

You can do this my darling..As mawmaw would say and mammy would say my darlin angel you can do it...you are so strong and I know that you are going to do this...ILY
MOM

Lisa said...

Congrats on 28 weeks!!! Good luck on your appointment on Wednesday as well. We're expecting quads and are also 28 weeks, but I went in the hospital last Tuesday and will be spending the rest of my pregnancy here. You're doing a great job, and the fact that you've made it to 28 weeks shows how strong you are. It's rough, but you can do it!

Maria(ATP) said...

Yay for making it to 28 weeks!!Can't wait to meet these little beans!

Unknown said...

Yay for 28 weeks!!!!!! You are doing awesome and it will all be so worth it..I am really anxious to see those belly pics Missy..:) Love ya girl and stay cool..

Sara said...

Congrats on makin' it to 28 weeks!! Hopefully those little beans keep baking a bit longer. I'm super excited to 'meet' your new additions. Emily will be excited to have her mommy back when its all said and done. =)

Hang in there girl.

pinkme said...

ohhhhh, I can't wait to see pictures! You look fabulous, much better than I did with one baby cooking.
This is Amy btw (Micah's mom)

Post a Comment