Happy Birthday to
Benjamin Michael 5 lb 2oz
Leah Claire 4 lbs 14 oz
Sara Vivian 4 lbs 12 oz
All babies in NICU and two of them on CPAP to help with breathing and oxygen levels. They are doing well overall and are just beautiful!!
All babies in NICU and two of them on CPAP to help with breathing and oxygen levels. They are doing well overall and are just beautiful!!
Mommy survived it to 35weeks 3days and feels better already!



14 Responses to “The Babies are here!!”
Congratulations Christy and Ben! The babies are so cute! I am glad to hear everyone is doing well. :-)
Love,
Emily Stroud
YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS Christy and Ben!! They are Precious!! So glad all is well!
Congratulations. Those are some good sized babies- very impressive!
Hooray! I've been thinking of your family so often- CONGRATULATIONS and much love to everyone!!
Congratulations! They're so cute and I love the names!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Beautiful names and babies :)
Wow!!! Amazing weights- you should be SO proud of yourself! Congrats- the fun begins now:)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Amazing weights!
Ccngratulations, Mom & Dad! The babies are beautiful, and I love their names! I had intended to visit you in the hospital, but I had the sniffles (probably allergies) but didn't want to take the chance of exposing anyone in case it was something more. Been thinking and praying for you all. Hope to see you soon.
Love you,
Jane
Congrats! They're beautiful and BIG! Awsome job mom! Enjoy the chaos :O)
Wow! Their weights are so fantastic. Great job Mom, and congratulations!!
Congratulations!!! Good job, Mama!
You are amazing! They are all just so adorable!! Congrats to you, Ben and sweet little Emily!
Can't wait for more pictures :)
Love,
Staci, Ben & Austin (ATP)
Wow! 35+ wks! Amazing! Just found your blog and sooo excited to say...Congratulations! Brings back sooo many memories! Take good care of yourself...Eat lots and Drink lots and don't forget your pain meds!!!
Post a Comment