Friday, September 11, 2009

34 week 3 day Weigh In

I am keeping this short because I am just pooped today (and it is only 10:30am). I had my last visit with the specialist yesterday and all went great. The babies look good and are weighing in at:
A. 4 pounds 15oz (boy)
B. 4 pounds 13 oz (girl)
C. 5 pounds even (girl)

These are all ESTIMATES so of course we won't know for sure until next Thursday! :) Hope everyone has a great weekend! Time for a nap.

8 Responses to “34 week 3 day Weigh In”

Carrie said...

Yay for big and healthy babies!!

Unknown said...

YAYAYAYAYAY I am so glad to hear they are getting so big!!!! You were made to carry multiples haha :P

Hurry up Thursday!!!!!

Jill and Mike said...

congrats on making it this far!! I delivered mine at 35.2 days and brought them home!!
Good job mama!

Reeder Family said...

WOW!! Hang in there Christy! Get some rest and take care of yourself. I know it hasn't been easy but you have done awesome! So happy the babies are doing so well! Please let me know if you need anything at all!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Christy- You Made it!!! Those babies and Emily have a Mama to really be proud of. We are so proud of you too. We will be waiting to hear the big news of the arrival- Love you, Aunt Net

Levon said...

All i can say is HOLY CRAP!! Great job keepin those babies in there and awsome weights mom! Keep up the good work, the wait is almost over :O)

A Jill said...

Sweetheart- I read the post about what Emmie said last week when you came down for dinner... I am so sorry- you know she loves you so and dont feel bad and beat yourself up just thing alot of other people have to go on bedrest ALOT sooner than you did and you have done such a great job - I know it doesnt seem as if Thursday will ever get here and I know tomorrow will be a long day! Aunt Lynnie and all the rest of us are so happy to help you and cant wait to see those beautiful babies faces. Emmie and I will have fun playing with the bears again tomorrow - We all love you very much and many many people are praying for you- keep your chin up you have done a fantastic job and are am awesome mommy!!! xxoo Luv you - A. Jill

Lani said...

Those are AMAZING weights! At this rate, they may have little or NO NICU time! Those weights are proof that whatever you are doing, it is exactly what you should be.Great job!

Post a Comment