Monday, April 26, 2010

Emily's 3rd Birthday


Well my first baby turned three on March 30th and I can't believe it. Time has flown by and I keep picturing the second I first saw her face. What an amazing experience!!! Emily has had many changes these last 7 months and I believe she has done pretty well considering. I am so proud of her!! The Sunday before her birthday she had a party with all of her friends at Imaginations at Play. She had a wonderful time and as usual, was sad to go. Aunt Lori and my cousin Anna watched the triplets that day while we were at the party which was wonderful. Emily had all of our attention which she SO deserves these days. On her actual birthday, Daddy took the day off and all 6 of us headed down to the Georgia Aquarium. She had a blast. We all did actually (even the triplets enjoyed it). I think Emily really enjoyed all her birthday festivities. I hope she knows how much she is loved!!! She has grown so much in the last three years. She is a very smart girl and talks our ears off. Seriously, the girl hardly ever stops for a breath! One of the things that she says to me lately is, "Mommy, I am your heart". So so true... That little girl stole my heart the first time I ever set eyes on her.










One response to “Emily's 3rd Birthday”

Sharon Lewis said...

:D What a happy girl! Glad she had a great time!!

Post a Comment