Hi guys! The triplets are doing great and are now two months old. They went for a check up this week and their weights were:
Benjamin 9lbs 14.5oz
Leah 9lbs 6.5oz
Sara 7lbs 13oz
They are all doing wonderful and are smiling and cooing away when talked too. Three times the smiles and it melts my heart! We are working on dropping that 3am feeding but they aren't sleeping through the night yet.... I am hoping that will be my Christmas present! :) Hope everyone has a great weekend.



3 Responses to “Quick Update- The babies are two months old!”
AWWWWWWWWWWW...Look at how big they are..I have to say even without the pink the girls look like sweet girls and you can tell Ben is all boy..:) ADORABLE!!! Glad to hear all is well and hope you get that very special Christmas present ;)
aww how cute. they are looking more defined and older. Can definately tell that Benjamin is a boy! So cute
OMG How adorable <3 I wish I could give them lots of hugs and kisses :) I agree you definately can tell Benjamin is a boy! Looks like he has a tint of red in is hair...The girls look almost identical!!
Post a Comment